SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund – Upcoming NFO – SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund is launching the SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund which is an open-ended scheme aimed to minimize the volatility of investment portfolio, This fund is being launched for investment during the upcoming NFO issue (New Fund Offer) from March 2nd, 2019 to March 12th, 2019. SBI Mutual Fund is one of the oldest fund houses in India which is a joint venture between State Bank of India (SBI) and Amundi, a European leading financial services company.
SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund – Scheme Benefits
According to the SBI Mutual Fund, the SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund is beneficial for the investors who want the following on their investment:-
- A long-term appreciation of the invested capital,
- Income generation by the investment of money into a diversified bucket of companies belonging to the Nifty 50 index, and
- Minimum volatility of the investment portfolio.
SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund – NFO Issue Details
|Name of the Scheme||
SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund
|Fund House||SBI Mutual Fund|
|Scheme Type||Open Ended|
|Scheme Categories||Equity Scheme|
|Issue Starts||March 2nd, 2019|
|Issue Closes||March 12th, 2019|
|NFO Unit Price||Rs 10 Per Unit|
|Minimum Investment||Rs 1,000|
|Exit Load||1% if redeemed within 1 year, otherwise Nil.|
|Investment Manager||SBI Fund Management Private Limited|
|Fund Manager||Mr Raviprakash Sharma|
SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund – Proposed Asset Allocation
As proposed by the fund house, the following will be the asset allocation scheme of SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund:-
- A minimum of 90% to a maximum of 100% of the asset will be invested in equity and equity related schemes where exposure to derivatives may be up to 100% of the total assets. There is a high-risk associated in this way.
- A minimum of 0% to a maximum of 10% of the asset will be invested in debt and money market instruments. It may include the units of mutual funds also. It has a low to a medium risk associated.
About SBI Mutual Fund
SBI Mutual Fund was founded in the year 1987 and it is one of the leading fund houses in India with a large customer base. It is a joint ventured between State Bank of India (SBI) and Amundi. SBI is India largest public sector bank and financial service provider. Amundi is a European asset management company headquartered in Paris, France. At the quarter end of December 31st, 2019, the Asset Under Management (AUM) of SBI Mutual Fund stands at Rs 2,64,353 crore.
SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund – Important Documents
Click Here to read the scheme information document (SID) of SBI Equity Minimum Variance Fund.
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the scheme. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing. It is also advised to consult your financial advisor of necessary suggestions.
Tags: Mutual Fund, SBI Mutual Fund, Upcoming NFO Issue 2019, SBI MF NFO