Reliance Mutual Fund NFO: Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund – XXXX – Series 8
Reliance Mutual Fund NFO (New Fund Offer): Reliance Mutual Fund is issuing its NFO named “Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund – XXXX – Series 8” from 24-Dec-2018 to 07-Jan-2019.
According to Reliance Mutual Fund, this plan is suitable for the investors who are seeking:-
- Returns and growth over the Medium Term tenure of the fund, and
- limiting interest rate volatility by investment in debt, money market and G-sec instruments maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme.
About Reliance Mutual Fund NFO
|Name of the Scheme||Reliance Fixed Horizon Fund – XXXX – Series 8|
|Fund House||Reliance Mutual Fund|
|Scheme Type||Close-Ended (Tenure: 1236 Days)|
|Plans||Regular Plan and Direct Plan – Both Plans offer Growth Option and Dividend Option.|
|NFO Unit Price||Rs 10 Per Unit|
|Minimum Investment||Rs 5,000|
|Investment Manager||Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Limited (RNAM)|
Objectives of Scheme (Reliance Mutual Fund NFO)
The primary investment objective of the scheme is to seek to generate returns and growth of capital by investing in a diversified portfolio of the following securities maturing on or before the date of maturity of the scheme with the objective of limiting interest rate volatility –
- Central and State Government securities and
- Other fixed income/ debt securities
However, there can be no assurance or guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
Proposed Asset Allocation of the Scheme
The proposed asset allocation of the scheme, as given by the fund house, is given as follows:
|Instruments||Indicative Allocation (% of total assets)||Risk Profile|
|Money Market instruments||10%||0%||Low|
|Government securities / State Development Loans (SDLs) & Debt Instruments||100%||90%||Medium
- The Scheme will invest in Securitised Debt which may be up to 25% of the net assets of the scheme.
- The Scheme will not invest in Foreign Securities, Securities Lending or engage in Short Selling.
- The scheme shall not invest in ADR/GDR or Foreign securities.
- The scheme shall not engage in short selling.
- The scheme shall not invest in credit default swaps.
About Reliance Mutual Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund is one of India’s leading mutual funds. It was incorporated in the year 1995 with name Reliance Capital Mutual Fund and later the name was changed to Reliance Mutual Fund in the year 2004.
This company is promoted by Reliance Capital which is a leading financial services company in India. It belongs to the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG). As on 30 September 2018, the Asset Under Management (AUM) of the company is Rs 2,44,843.44 Crores and it is managing 6.22 lakhs folios.
Address: Reliance Centre, 7th Floor South Wing, Off Western Express Highway, Santacruz (East), Mumbai – 400 055.
Tel No. – 022- 33031000.
Please click here to read the scheme related document.
Disclaimer: This post is just an information about the scheme. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.
Tags: #NFO #Mutual Fund #New Mutual Fund #Reliance NFO #New Fund Offer #Reliance Mutual Fund