R Systems Buyback 2019 – Letter of Offer, Record Date, Buyback Dates
R Systems International Limited has announced the buyback of equity shares from the shareholders at a price of Rs 65 per equity share. The record date for this buyback offer is 1st February 2019. This offer starts on 15th March 2019 and it closes on 29th March 2019. The board meeting of the company was held on 15th January 2019 in which this buyback was approved by the board of directors. The last date for the extinguishment of equity shares is scheduled as 16th April 2019. This article provides information about R Systems Buyback 2019.
R Systems, a Noida, U.P. based multinational company was incorporated in the year 1993 and specialized in IT services and solutions. It is a CMMI-5 level company which offers a wide range of IT-enabled services to global customers. The company offers its services to 5 major industrial sectors – Telecom and Digital Media, banking and Finance, Healthcare, Manufacturing and Logistics, and Government Services. The company has a workforce of more than 2500 employees.
R Systems Buyback 2019 – Offer Details
|Type of Offer||Buyback of Equity Shares|
|Company||R Systems International|
|Buyback Opens||15th March 2019|
|Buyback Closes||29th March 2019|
|Record Date||1st February 2019|
|Buyback Price||Rs 65 per equity shares|
|Buyback Size||3,690,000 Equity Shares (Rs 239,850,00)|
|Last Date of Extinguishment of Equity Shares||16th April 2019|
|Broker of the Company||Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited|
|Designated Stock Exchange||BSE|
R Systems Buyback 2019 – Purpose of the Buyback
According to the company, the following are the key objectives of this buyback:-
- To distribute surplus cash to the shareholders in order to enhance the overall return to shareholders.
- To benefit the small shareholders through a reservation of up to 15% for them in this buyback.
- It will improve the financial ratios such as earning per share and return on equity.
- It gives the options to the shareholders that either participate in the buyback offer and get cash in lieu of shares or do not participate in the buyback offer and avail the increased rates of shares.
R Systems Buyback 2019 – Shareholding Pattern
Click here to see the shareholding pattern of the R Systems International.
R Systems Buyback 2019 – Company Financials
Click here to see the company financials.
R Systems Buyback 2019 – Manager to the Buy Back
The manager to the R Systems Buy-back 2019 is Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Limited.
R Systems Buy-back 2019 – Registrar to the Buy Back
R Systems Buyback 2019 – Letter of Offer
Please click here to read the R Systems buy-back 2019 letter of offer.
R Systems Buy-back 2019 – How to Participate
- You must have the equity shares of R Systems bought before the record date, either in demat or in physical form.
- Follow the instructions given in the letter of offer.
- Participate in the offer through your stockbroker of which you are having the demat account.
- Wait till the last date of extinguishment.
- Either 100% of your participated shares will be bought by the company or it may be fractional.
- For bought shares, you will receive the cash in your demat and if some shares are not bought, you will get the remaining shares in your demat account.
Tags: R Systems, Buyback 2019