Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna – Upcoming NFO Issue in February 2019
Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna: Mahindra Mutual Fund is issuing the NFO (New Fund Offer) named “Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna” from February 22, 2019, to March 08, 2019 for investment. This scheme will invest the asset in equity and equity related securities including derivatives of large-cap companies. Mahindra Mutual Fund is sponsored by the Mahindra & Mahindra Group, India’s one of the top business houses.
Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna NFO – Features of the Scheme
Following are the important features of the scheme:-
- This scheme aims to provide a long-term appreciation to the invested capital.
- The fund house proposes that the assets will be invested predominantly in equity and similar securities.
- It will also invest the asset in derivatives of the large-cap companies.
- This scheme will follow the Nifty 50 Index as a benchmark.
- There is no entry and exit load to the scheme but it will be charged 1% in case of withdrawal within 1 year.
- The minimum investment amount is Rs 1,000 and additional purchase will cost Rs 1,000.
- The fund scheme offers regular and direct plans where both will have growth and dividend options.
- It proposes to constitute an investment portfolio mix of equities and equity related securities including derivatives of large-cap companies.
Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna NFO – Issue Details
|Name of the Schemes||Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna|
|Fund House||Mahindra Mutual Fund|
|Scheme Category||Equity: Large Cap Fund|
|Issue Starts||February 22, 2019|
|Issue Closes||March 08, 2019|
|NFO Unit Price||Rs 10 Per Unit|
|Minimum Investment||Rs 1,000|
|Exit Load||1%, if redeemed within 1 year; otherwise Nil|
|Investment Manager||Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited|
|Fund Manager||Mr V Balasubramaniam|
Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna NFO – Proposed Asset Allocation
According to the Mahindra Mutual Fund, the above scheme will invest the assets as given below:-
- A minimum of 80% to a maximum of 100% of the total asset will be invested in equity and similar securities of large-cap companies including their derivatives up to an extent of 50%. Large-cap companies are those companies which are ranked in the range of 1-100 in terms of market capitalization. There is a high risk associated with it.
- Out of total asset, a minimum of 0% to a maximum of 20% amount will be invested in equity and similar securities of other companies which will include the derivatives up to an extent of 50%. High risk is associated with this approach.
- It will invest a minimum 0% to a maximum 20% in debt and money market instruments including CBLO and reverse repos, It has a low to medium risk.
- The scheme will invest a minimum of 0% to a maximum of 10% of the total asset in the units issued by REITs and InvITs.
Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna NFO – Investment Strategies
The Scheme will follow the investment strategies including equity derivative strategies, index futures, index options, stock futures, and stock options under equity derivatives strategies. Under fixed income derivatives strategies, it may use interest rate swaps, forward rate agreement, interest rate futures.
About Mahindra Mutual Fund
Mahindra Mutual Fund was incorporated in the year 2013 and it is sponsored by Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited (a subsidiary of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited), India’s one of the leading financial services company. As on 31-December-2018, the Asset Under Management (AUM) of this mutual fund house stands at Rs 3,755.81 crore.
Registered Office: 4th Floor, A-wing, Mahindra Towers, Dr G M Bhosale Marg, P K Kurne Chowk, Mumbai – 400018.
Corporate Office: 1st Floor, Sadhana House, Behind Mahindra Towers, 570 PB Marg, Worli, Mumbai- 400 018.
Click here to visit the product page for more details.
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the scheme. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing. It is also advised to consult your financial advisor of necessary suggestions.
Tags: #Upcoming NFO #Mutual Fund #Mahindra Mutual Fund #New Fund Offer #Mahindra Pragati Bluechip Yojna NFO