Karvy Fintech Private Limited – Largest Registrar of Public Issues
Karvy Fintech Private Limited is known to be the largest registrar of public issues such as IPO, NCD. It is one of the leading financial services companies in India. It belongs to the Karvy group, one of India’s top stock-brokers.
About Karvy Fintech Private Limited
Karvy Fintech Private Limited is a subsidiary of the Karvy group, India’s one of the largest financial services companies. The Karvy group was founded in Hyderabad in the year 1983. It has serviced over 500 clients including corporate clients as registrar and transfer agent. It has been managing more than 90 million accounts of its customers. Karvy has been ranked among the top five stock brokers in India. The Karvy group claims that more than 25,000 investors visit its 575 offices in a day and the company attends more than 10,000 phone calls in a single day. It has employed more than 27,000 employees and on an average, about 150,00 trades are executed on BSE/NSE through Karvy.
The Karvy Fintech alone operates with more than 5,500 professionals from 460 branches spread across India. This company is leading in areas such as corporate services, asset management services, broker back-office services, insurance back-office services etc. The services of the company are classified into three categories – Mutual Fund Services, Corporate Registry Services, and Communication Services.
Mutual Fund Services
Under this category, it offers the following key services:-
- Mutual Funds Delivery Platform: They provide a wide range of technology-driven mutual fund services
- Investor Services: They provide many core investment services, IT-enabled services, value-added services, integrated services etc.
- Distributor Services: They provide mutual funds reports, online transaction support, a technical solution named “FinNet”, private wealth management support etc.
- AMC Services: It includes AMC exclusive services, risk management and compliance, application support system, MIS and decision support system, electronic interfaces, funds and cash reports etc.
- Alternative Investment Fund Services
Corporate Registry Services
Karvy Fintech provides the following services under this category:-
- Registrar to Issue Services
- Share Transfer Agent Services
Under communication services, it offers various types of communication services including printing and mailing solutions to its customers.
Karvy Selenium, Tower- B, Plot No. 31 & 32., Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, 500032, India.
Telephone: +91 40 67161500
Toll-Free No: 18003454001
Latest/Popular Public Issues
|Company||Type of Issue||Issue Period|
|Indiabulls Consumer Finance Limited||NCD||04 February 2019 to 04 March 2019|
|Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services Limited||NCD||04 January 2019 to 25 January 2019|
|Chalet Hotels Limited||IPO||29 January 2019 to 31 January 2019|
|JM Financial Credit Solutions||IPO||20 Nov 2018 to 20 Dec 2018|
|Xelpmoc Design and Tech Limited||IPO||23 January 2019 to 25 January 2019|
|Kosamattam Finance Limited||NCD||27 Dec 2018 to 25 Jan 2019|
|SREI Equipment Finance Limited||NCD||19 Dec 2018 to 18 Jan 2019|