Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF – NFO Dates, Scheme Benefits, Asset Allocation
Indiabulls Mutual Fund is launching its new fund named Indiabulls Nifty Exchange Traded Fund. It will be an exchange-traded fund which will follow the Nifty 50 Index. The Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF will be launched in the NFO (New Fund Offer) from 18th March 2019 to 22nd March 2019. Indiabulls mutual fund was incorporated in the year 2008 and it is sponsored by Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited which is a leading financial services company in India. As on 31st December 2018, the Asset Under Management (AUM) of the company stands at Rs 3,727.72 crore. By clicking this link, you may visit the company’s website for more details.
Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF – NFO Details
|Offer Type||NFO (New Fund Offer)|
|Fund Name||Indiabulls Nifty 50 Exchange Traded Fund|
|Fund House||Indiabulls Mutual Fund|
|Scheme Category||ETF or, Exchange-Traded Fund|
|NFO Starts||18th March 2019|
|NFO Ends||22nd March 2019|
|NFO Unit Price||Rs 10 Per Unit|
|Minimum Investment||Rs 5,000|
|Entry Load||Not Applicable|
|Investment Manager||Indiabulls Asset Management Company Limited|
|Fund Manager||Veekesh Gandhi and Malay Shah|
Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF – Features
The upcoming scheme has the following notable features:-
- The upcoming scheme is an open-ended fund categorized as an exchange-traded fund.
- The objective of this scheme is to provide returns that closely correspond to the total return of securities as represented by the Nifty 50 index.
- If will follow the Nifty 50 Index as the underlying index
- The benchmark index of this fund is Nifty 50 TRI (Total Return Index).
- There is o plan such as regular or direct and no any option such as growth or dividend in this scheme.
- Units of this scheme will be available in demat form only.
Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF – Asset Allocation Pattern
The asset allocation pattern of Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF is given as follows:-
- A minimum of 95% to a maximum of 100% of the total assets of this scheme will be invested in the securities covered by the Nifty 50 Index. It has a high risk associated.
- The scheme also proposes to invest in the range of 0-5% of the net assets in money market instruments, debt securities which will include CBLO and units of liquid mutual funds.
Indiabulls Nifty 50 Exchange Traded Fund – Scheme Benefits
According to the fund house, the following are the benefits of investing in Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF:-
- It is an exchange-traded fund and it will be traded through the exchange throughout the day.
- A long-term appreciation of the invested capital.
- The money will be invested in securities covered by the Nifty 50 index.
- It has a moderately high risk associated.
Indiabulls Nifty 50 Exchange Traded Fund – Who can invest?
The following persons are eligible to apply for NFO of Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF:-
- Resident adult individuals of India.
- Minors through their parents or guardians.
- Companies/body corporate/Public Sector Undertakings.
- Religious and charitable trusts (registered).
- Partnership firms/Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Karta of Hindu Undivided Families.
- Banks, including co-operative banks, Regional Rural Banks and financial institutions.
- Non-Resident Indian and Person of Indian Origin (Subject to RBI approval).
- Please go through the bellow attached SID for more categories.
Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF – Important Documents
Please click here to read the Scheme Information Document (SID) of Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the scheme. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.
Tags: #NFO #Mutual Fund #Indiabulls NFO #New Fund Offer #Indiabulls Mutual Fund #Indiabulls Nifty 50 ETF