Indiabulls Banking & PSU Fund – Upcoming NFO Dates, Scheme Features
Indiabulls Mutual Fund is all set to launch its new debt fund named Indiabulls Banking & PSU Debt Fund. This fund will invest the assets in debt instruments especially of banks, public sector undertakings, public financial institutions and municipal bonds. Indiabulls Banking & PSU Fund will be launched in the NFO (New Fund Offer) starting from 27th March 2019 and ending on 28th March 2019. Indiabulls mutual fund was incorporated in the year 2008 and it is sponsored by Indiabulls Housing Finance Limited which is a leading financial services company in India. As on 31st December 2018, the Asset Under Management (AUM) of the company stands at Rs 3,727.72 crore. By clicking this link, you may visit the company’s website for more details.
Indiabulls Banking & PSU Fund – NFO Details
|Type of Offer||NFO (New Fund Offer)|
|Name of the Fund||Indiabulls Banking & PSU Debt Fund|
|Fund House||Indiabulls Mutual Fund|
|Scheme Category||Debt Fund|
|Available Plans||Direct, Regular|
|Available Options||Growth, Dividend|
|NFO Opens||27th March 2019|
|NFO Closes||28th March 2019|
|NFO Unit Price||Rs 1,000|
|Minimum Investment||Rs 500|
|Entry Load||Not Applicable|
|Exit Load||0.25% if redemption/switch on or before 3 days of subscription; otherwise Nil|
|Investment Manager||Indiabulls Asset Management Company Limited|
|Fund Manager||Mr Vikrant Mehta|
|AMC Contact Details||
Address: 11th Floor, Indiabulls Finance Center Tower-1, Elphinston Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinston Road (West), Mumbai – 400013.
Indiabulls Banking and PSU Debt Fund – Features
The upcoming scheme, i.e. Indiabulls Banking and PSU Debt Fund, has the following notable features:-
- The upcoming scheme is an open-ended debt scheme.
- The scheme aims to generate an income over short to medium term horizon.
- This scheme will invest predominantly in debt instruments of banks, PSUs, public financial institutions and municipal bonds.
- As a benchmark, it will follow the CRISIL Banking and PSU Debt Index.
- The riskometer indicates that it has a moderately low risk associated.
Indiabulls Mutual Fund Upcoming NFO – Asset Allocation Pattern
The asset allocation pattern of Indiabulls Banking and PSU Debt Fund is given as follows:-
- This upcoming mutual fund will invest a minimum of 80% to a maximum of 100% of the total asset in debt and money market instruments issued by banks, public sector undertakings, public financial institutes and municipal bonds. It has a low to a medium risk associated with this approach.
- A minimum of 0% to a maximum of 20% of the total asset will be invested in debt and money market instruments issued by other entities, government securities issued by central as well as state governments. A low to a medium risk associated with this approach.
- In the units issued by REITs and InvITs, it will invest a minimum of 0% to a maximum of 10% of the total asset. In this approach, a low to a medium risk associated.
Indiabulls Mutual Fund Upcoming NFO – Who Can Invest?
The following persons are eligible to invest in Indiabulls Banking and PSU Debt Fund:-
- Resident adult individuals of India.
- Minors through their parents or guardians.
- Companies/body corporate/Public Sector Undertakings.
- Religious and charitable trusts (registered).
- Partnership firms/Limited Liability Partnerships.
- Karta of Hindu Undivided Families.
- Banks, including co-operative banks, Regional Rural Banks and financial institutions.
- Non-Resident Indian and Person of Indian Origin (Subject to RBI approval).
- Please go through the bellow attached SID for more categories.
Indiabulls Banking and PSU Debt Fund – Important Documents
Click here to read the SID (Scheme Information Document) of Indiabulls Mutual Fund Upcoming NFO
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the scheme. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.
Tags: #NFO #Mutual Fund #Indiabulls NFO #New Fund Offer #Indiabulls Mutual Fund #Indiabulls Banking & PSU Fund