HEG Buyback Offer 2019 – HEG to Buy Shares Back at Rs 5,500/-
HEG Buyback Offer 2019: HEG Limited has announced the buyback of equity shares from 8th March 2019 to 22nd March 2019. In its letter of offer to the shareholders, it has announced that it will buy back up to 13,63,636 equity shares of face value Rs 10 at a price of Rs 5,500 per equity share. HEG Limited is a Bhilwara, Rajasthan-based company which was incorporated in the year 1960 and operates under the banner of LNJ Bhilwara Group. This company is a leading graphite electrode manufacturer in India having the largest integrated graphite electrode plant in the world. It had the board meeting of Directors on 26th November 2018 where the buyback was approved. Later after getting the nod from SEBI, it has put the letter before shareholders.
HEG Buyback Offer 2019 – Offer Details
|Offer Type||Buyback of Fully Paid-up Equity Shares|
|Record Date||9th February 2019|
|Buyback Offer Starts||8th March 2019|
|Buyback Offer Ends||22nd March 2019|
|Number of Shares||13,63,636 Equity Shares|
|Face Value||Rs 10|
|Buyback Price||Rs 5,500 per equity share|
|Maximum Buyback Size||Rs 7,50,00,00,000|
|Broker of the Company||JM Financial Services Limited|
|Designated Stock Exchange||BSE|
|Last Date of Extinguishment of Shares bought back||2nd April 2019|
HEG Buyback Offer 2019 – Purpose of the Buyback
According to the company, the following are the key objectives of this buyback:-
- To distribute surplus cash to the shareholders in order to enhance the overall return to shareholders.
- To benefit the small shareholders through a reservation of up to 15% for them in this buyback.
- It will improve the financial ratios such as earning per share and return on equity.
- It gives the options to the shareholders that either participate in the buyback offer and get cash in lieu of shares or do not participate in the buyback offer and avail the increased rates of shares.
HEG Buyback Offer 2019 – Shareholding Pattern
Click here to see the shareholding pattern of the HEG Limited.
HEG Buyback Offer 2019 – Company Financials
Click here to see the financial summary of the HEG Limited.
HEG Buyback Offer 2019 – Manager to the Buyback
JM Financial Limited
Email ID: email@example.com
HEG Buy Back Offer 2019 – Registrar to the Buyback
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
HEG Buy Back Offer 2019 – How to Participate
- You must have the equity shares of HEG Limited bought before the record date, either in demat or in physical form.
- Follow the instructions given in the letter of offer.
- Participate in the offer through your stockbroker of which you are having the demat account.
- Wait till the last date of extinguishment.
- Either 100% of your participated shares will be bought by the company or it may be fractional.
- For bought shares, you will receive the cash in your demat and if some shares are not bought, you will get the remaining shares in your demat account.
HEG Ltd Buyback Offer 2019 – Letter of Offer
Please click here to read the letter of offer of this buyback by HEG Ltd.
Tags: HEG, Buyback