Embassy Office Parks REIT – Issue Price, Issue Dates, Prospectus
Embassy Office Parks, a Bangalore based leading real estate firm is issuing REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) through the public issue. The issue starts on 18th March 2019 and ends on 20th March 2019. This article provides detailed information about Embassy Office Parks REIT issue 2019. This is the first REIT issue in India.
Embassy Office Parks was incorporated in the year 2012 in Bangalore. It offers a high quality of office portfolio to the clients. Their portfolio includes 7 office parks and 4 prime city center office buildings, 2 completed and 2 under construction hotels all equipped with food courts, employee transportation, childcare facility and many other strategic amenities They have their properties situated in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Noida. Their portfolio includes Embassy Manyta, Embassy One in Bangalore, Express Towers, Embassy 247 in Mumbai, Embassy Oxygen, Embassy Galaxy in Noida and many others. They have notable clients such as JP Morgan, IBM, Microsoft etc as tenants to their properties. As on 31st December 2018, the total assets of the company is Rs 1,37,790.86 million and total revenue is Rs 13,759.83 million
Embassy Office Parks REIT – Issue Details
|Type of Issue||Book Built REIT Issue|
|Company||Embassy Office Parks|
|REIT Issue Starts||18th March 2019|
|REIT Issue Ends||20th March 2019|
|Issue Price||Rs 299 – 300 per Equity Share|
|Issue Size||129,556,000 Equity shares (876.26 crore)|
|Market Lot||400 Shares|
|Minimum Order||800 Shares|
Embassy Office REIT – Objects of the Issues
The following are the objects of Embassy Office REIT Issue:-
- Partial or full repayment or pre-payment of bank/financial institution debt of certain asset SPVs and by the investment entity.
- Payment of consideration for the acquisition of the Embassy One Assets currently held by EODPL.
- General corporate purpose.
Embassy Office Parks – Global Coordinators of the REIT Issue
The following are the global coordinators to the Embassy Office REIT Issue:-
- Morgan Stanely India Company Private Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
- DSP Merrill Lynch Limited
Embassy Office Parks – Lead Managers to the REIT Issue
The following are the lead manager to the Embassy Office REIT Issue:-
- Axis Capital Limited
- Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
- Deutsche Equities India Private Limited
- Goldman Sachs India Private Limited
- HSBC Securities and Capital Markets and Capital Markets (India) Private Limited
- IIFL Holdings Limited
- JM Financial Limited
- Nomura Financial Advisory and Securities (India) Private Limited
Embassy Office Parks – Registrar to the REIT Issue
The following is the registrar to the upcoming REIT Issue:-
Embassy Office Parks – Prospectus REIT Issue
Please click here to read the prospectus of Embassy Office REIT Issue.
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the issue. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Investments into securities are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing. It is also advised to consult your financial advisor of necessary suggestions.
Tags: #REIT Issue #Embassy Office Parks REIT