CPSE ETF FFO 4 – Issue Dates, About CPSE ETF, Scheme Features
CPSE ETF (Central Public Sector Enterprise Exchange Traded Fund) is being issued in March 2019. The fourth further fund offer of CPSE ETF will be offered on 19th March 2019 for anchor investors. For non-anchor investors, it will be issued from 20th March 2019 to 22nd March 2019. During this offer, the units of the CPSE ETF FFO 4 will be issued at a price of approximately 1/100th of Nifty CPSE Index. There is an offer of 4% given by the Government of India on the reference market price of FFO 4.
What is the CPSE ETF?
CPSE ETF or Central Public Sector Enterprise Exchange Traded Fund is a mutual fund scheme which comprises the equity shares of central public sector enterprises. It was approved by the Government of India (GoI) in the year 2013 in accordance with its disinvestment program. The units of this fund are listed on the stock exchange for trading as an Exchange-Traded-Fund. It includes the list of central public sector enterprises which are published by the Department of Public Enterprise. The CPSE ETF comprises the following enterprises:-
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- NTPC Limited
- Coal India Limited
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
- Power Finance Corporation Limited
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Oil India Limited
- NBCC (India) Limited
- NLC India Limited
- SJVN Limited
CPSE ETF FFO 4 – Issue Details
|Offer Type||FFO (Further Fund Offer)|
|Fund Name||CPSE ETF (Central Public Sector Enterprise Exchange Traded Fund)|
|Fund House||Reliance Mutual Fund|
|Offer Dates (For Anchor Investors)||19th March 2019 to 19th March 2019|
|Offer Dates (For Non-Anchor Investors)||20th March 2019 to 22nd March 2019|
|Offer Price||Rs 10 Per Unit|
|Minimum Investment||Rs 5,000 (For Retail Investors)|
|Offer from GoI||4% on FFO 4 reference market price|
|Asset Management Company||Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management Company|
|Fund Manager||Mr Vishal Jain|
CPSE ETF FFO 4 – Scheme Features
There following important features of CPSE ETF FFO 4:-
- This fund is an open-ended exchange-traded fund.
- As the benchmark, it will follow the Nifty CPSE Index.
- The objective of this scheme is to generate a return by investing in the securities which are constituents of the Nifty CPSE Index.
- There is no entry or exit charge on this scheme.
- There is only growth option available with the scheme and no dividend option is there.
- The units of the fund will be available only in the demat format.
CPSE ETF FFO 4 – Who Can Invest?
There are four types of investors can invest in this scheme:-
- Retail Individual Investors
- Qualified Institutional Buyers
- Non-Institutional Investors
- Anchor Investors
CPSE ETF FFO 4 – SID (Scheme Information Document)
Please click here to read the SID (Scheme Information Document) of this upcoming scheme.
Disclaimer: This post is just information about the scheme. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing.
Tags: #NFO #Mutual Fund #CPSE ETF #CPSE ETF FFO 4