Anmol India IPO – Upcoming IPO of Anmol India Limited in February 2019
Anmol India IPO: Anmol India Limited, An Assam-based company engaged in coal-related business is issuing the Initial Public Offering (IPO) from 12-February-2019 to 14-February-2019.
Anmol India IPO Details
|Issue Type||Fixed Price Issue|
|Issue Open||12-February-2019 (Tentative)|
|Face Value||Rs 10 per Equity Share|
|Issue Price||Rs 33 per Equity Share|
|Issue Size||3,100,000 equity shares of Rs 10.23 Crores|
|Minimum Order||4000 Shares|
(Read: IPO process in India Steps)
Anmol India IPO: Objects of the Issue
According to the Anmol India Limited Limited, following are the objects of the IPO Issue:-
- To partially finance the capital requirements of the company,
- To meet the general corporate purpose of the company, and
- Bearing the expenses of the issue.
About Anmol India Limited
Anmol India Limited is an Assam-based company which was incorporated in the year 1998. This company is engaged in the business of import and supply of coal. It deals with the clients spread across 100 location in India. The primary product of this company is USA Coal. It also deals in the products including Indonesian coal and petroleum coal, They have medium scale manufacturers as their primary clients.
The following are the main products of the company:-
- Stem coal
- Petroleum coal or petcoke
- Coking Coal
The company is working on to make available the underutilized coal resources of eastern India to the brick industry of northern India. The company is also using a mobile application “Anmol Coal”.
As on 28 February 2018, the total assets of the company worths Rs 11,073.76 Lakhs and the total revenue is 25,427.64 lakhs.
Key people behind the company:-
- Mr Vijay Kumar: A 57-year aged person, matriculation passed in qualifications, having more than 30 years of the experience in coal industry.
- Mrs Neelam Rani: Wife of Mr Vijay Kumar, having more than 20 years of experience in operations and HR management.
- Mr Tilak Raj: A 65-year aged person, matriculation passed by education, has been doing the business of coal trading for more than 45 years.
- Mr Chakshu Goyal: 26-year aged, son of Mr Vijay Kumar, has the degree of B.Tech in Computer Science. He has 2 years of business experience.
- Others. (please visit the draft prospectus)
Promoters: The Promoters of the company are Mr Vijay Kumar and Mr Chakshu Goyal.
Registered Address: Room No. 1, DN Tower, 2ndFloor, NH 37, Basistha, Chariali, Beltola, Guwahati, Assam- 781022
Telephone: +91 9435046554; 01614503400
Lead Manager to the Anmol India IPO
Anmol India IPO Registrar
Disclaimer: This post is just an information about the issue. It does not give any advice or recommendation. Investments into securities are subject to market risk. Please read the offer document carefully before investing. It is also advised to consult your financial advisor of necessary suggestions.
Tags: #IPO #Stock Market #Anmol India IPO #investments #Upcoming IPO Issue